Avdelok is a two piece lock bolt fastener, offering the very best shear and tension performance. Designed for use in very high load applications, Avdelok is commonly used in commercial vehicle, bus and rail construction, as well as heavy duty enclosure construction.
Avdelok is capable of closing gaps between misaligned sheets and has excellent resistance to vibration. Once installed Avdelok is very difficult to remove without special equipment making it ideal for applications where security is a consideration.
For thinner sheet applications a flanged collar can be used to help spread the clamp load. Half collars are available for applications which require a lower profile on the tail side.
Manufactured in Steel, stainless steel and aluminium, Avdelok comes in brazier, truss, countersunk and large flange head forms.
- High strength, high speed assembly
- High shear and tensile strength
- Excellent vibration resistance
- Consistent, high performance
- Large diameter option from 12.7mm to 25.4mm (1/2" to 1") with tensile strength of over 300kN for heavy engineering applications
- TIR approved - easy to inspect for tampering
- Robust and rugged installation tools