|The new Direct action latch gives all the benefits of Southcos' rotary technology, but suitable for applications which do not require remote actuation. |
Southco's newest rotary latch can be triggered directly via push button or lever-style actuator, without the need for a connected cable or rod. A rubber covered trigger alleviates potential noise between the latch and actuator during operation.
| || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || || |
With its compact design, Southco's R4-10 with Direct Actuation occupies minimal space within the enclosure, providing concealed latching and increased security. Constructed of corrosion-resistant steel and stainless steel, these latches are available with an integrated bumper feature, and are well suited for a broad range of application environments across industries. Additionally, R4 Rotary Latches can be combined with Southco's line of mechanical and electronic actuators and cables for a complete rotary latching system.
- Triggered directly via push button or lever-style actuator
- Rubber covered trigger alleviates potential noise between the latch and actuator
- Offers a solution for applications where a short distance exists between the rotary latch and actuator
- Allows the actuator and rotary latch to be mounted on different sides of an application
- Single and two stage versions available
- Standard version and Integrated Bumper version available
- Easy integration with Southco's AC Actuators and AC Cables
For technical assistance or samples call us on 0808 123 1221 or use the form below