Maxlok is a two piece lock bolt fastener. Unlike most lock bolts, Maxlok has an extended grip range that allows just one length of pin to be used in a great many material thicknesses.
Whilst not quite as strong as Avdelok, Maxlok offers excellent performance , making it a good choice where a variety of differing materials need to be assembled. As with all lock bolts Maxlok offers good clamp up, resistance to vibration and security.
Manufactured in Steel and aluminium, Maxlok is available in brazier, countersunk, mushroom and truss head forms.
- Wide grip range to suit a wide variety of applications
- High shear and tensile strength
- High strength, high speed assembly
- Excellent vibration resistance
- Consistent, high performance
- TIR approved - easy to inspect for tampering
- Robust and rugged installation tools
- Reduced fastener inventory and simpler stock control