Available in Steel, A2 or A4 Stainless steel and aluminium, Monobolt is one of the strongest and adaptable blind fasteners available. Excellent multigrip characteristics and a locked stem make Monobolt versatile, secure, vibration and water resistant.
Monobolt is able to close gaps in misaligned sheets and can be used even in oversize or irregular holes. This fastener is commonly used in the construction of commercial vehicle bodies, buses, large cabinets and other high stress applications.
The almost flush rivet stem makes it suited to medical and food applications where germ traps need to be eliminated.
Monobolt is available in 4.8, 6.4 and 10.0 millimetre diameter variants, with dome or countersunk head forms.
|| Monobolt sectioned image showing maximum and minimum grip
See here how Monobolt rivets work
- Multi-grip capability
- High shear and tensile strength
- Good sheet take-up performance
- Visible lock for quick and easy inspection
- Rivet stem breaks almost flush with the rivet head making it suited to contamination sensitive applications
- Excellent hole fill via rapidly expanded body
- Stem mechanically locked into the rivet body
- Wide choice of installation tools
- One fastener can be used to replace several standard grip fasteners
- Reduced fastener inventory and simpler stock control
- Compensates for irregular, oversized, slotted or misaligned holes
- Can stop sheet movement in non-standard holes
- Large gap closing capability
- Provides very strong, vibration resistant joints
- No damage, electrical problems or rattling due to loose stems
| Go to tools to place structural rivets