For a data sheet click here
· Lift-off design allows quick removal of doors without tools
· Flexible mounting options suitable for varying design needs
· Concealed hardware provides sleek appearance
· Corrosion-resistant finish options enable use in tough environments
· Available in zinc alloy, chrome plated, black powder and stainless steel
The new style 96 hinges can be used in applications requiring the ease and cost-effectiveness of a lift-off design with the strength and corrosion resistance of a stainless steel finish. The hinge can easily withstand harsh outdoor environments including marine settings, and the new styling stands up against extreme heat and chemical processing. Designers facing challenges of working in a caustic, unforgiving setting would be well served by the 96’s strength and durability. It is also well suited for applications requiring cleanability such as medical autoclaves and food processing machinery.
The new addition to the 96 line brings enhanced flexibility and options to challenging applications across all industries.
Find out how Zygology can benefit your company through our client focussed solutions. Download our brochure today.
Search and download useful resources from Zygology
We have a vast library of useful product resources that are free to downloadClick here to search