The elastic bodied Masterfix Rubnut blind rivet nut is available in
various lengths and sizes with grip ranges from 0.4 up to 56.0 mm.
Masterfix Rubnuts are ideal for the quick installation of threads into a
variety of materials without the need for special setting tools. The
Rubnut is simply pushed into the pre-prepared hole in the panel. The
mating component is offered up and a screw is then engaged with the
thread on the Rubnut. As the screw is tightened the rear side of the
Rubnut folds up behind the panel creating a flange which resists
pull-out and creates a strong vibration resistant joint.
- Assembly from one side with no special tools
- Absorbs vibration due to high elasticity
- Suitable for thin, thick and brittle materials
- Watertight seal
- No electrical conduction
- Can very easily be dismantled
- Ideal for suply as part of an assembly kit