An all aluminium fastener with a long tail that splits and folds into three lobes when placed. Bulbex is suitable for the assembly of soft or fragile material including board, wood, fibreglass, plastics etc. Bulbex has very good multigrip capabilities and can join materials up to 12.0 millimetres thick.
Available to special order plastic snap on caps are offered in a range of colours to match your requirements.
- Multi-grip capability
- Split tail formation provides a very large blind side bearing area against the rear sheet
- Retained stem
- Wide choice of installation tools
- One fastener can often be used to replace several standard grip fasteners
- Accommodates wide variations in material thickness
- Reduced fastener inventory and simper stock control
- Spreads the tail bearing load/clamp load on the rear sheet
- Ideal for use in thin sheet materials
- Provides strong, vibration resistant joints
- No damage, electrical problems or rattling due to loose stems