A highly versatile, multigrip rivet with a long and reliable track record. The aluminium or steel body with a positively retained steel stem gives excellent hole fill, and a large blind side bearing area ensures a strong vibration resistant joint. The placed fastener is resistant to the ingress of non pressurised water and air.
The extended grip range means that just one rivet length will cover a large number of material combinations - thus reducing inventory, and the chances of assembly error. Variants include snap head, large flange and countersunk. There is splined steel version for paint breaking on electrical applications and painted or anodised finishes are available to special order.
- Multi-grip capability
- Good hole fill
- Provides a large blind side bearing area against the rear sheet
- Retained stem
- Wide choice of installation tools
- One fastener can be used to replace several standard grip fasteners
- Accommodates wide variations in material thickness
- Reduced fastener inventory and simpler stock control
- Spreads the tail bearing load/clamp on the rear sheet
- Ideal for use in thin sheet materials
- Compensates for irregular, oversized, slotted or misaligned holes
- Can stop sheet movement in non-standard holes
- Provides strong, vibration resistant joints
- No damage, electrical problems or rattling due to loose stems